The image about Desk Pad Refill Paper was posted on July 19, 2018 at 10:32 pm. It is uploaded on the Desk category. Desk Pad Refill Paper is labelled with Desk Pad Refill Paper, Desk, Pad, Refill, Paper..
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Refillre•fill (v. rē fil′;n. rē′fil′),USA pronunciation v.t., v.i.
- to fill again.
re•fill′a•ble, adj., n.
- a material, supply, or the like, to replace something that has been used up: a refill for a prescription.
Paperpa•per (pā′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc.
- a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
- something resembling this substance, as papyrus.
- a written or printed document or the like.
- a newspaper or journal.
- an essay, article, or dissertation on a particular topic: a paper on early Mayan artifacts.
- Often, papers. a document establishing or verifying identity, status, or the like: citizenship papers.
- negotiable notes, bills, etc., as commercial paper or paper money: Only silver, please, no paper.
- a promissory note.
- papers, a. [Naut.]See ship's papers. b. See rolling paper.
- See toilet paper.
- a sheet or card of paper with pins or needles stuck through it in rows.
- a set of questions for an examination, an individual set of written answers to them, or any written piece of schoolwork.
- a free pass to an entertainment.
- on paper:
- in written or printed form.
- in theory rather than in practice.
- existing only in a preliminary state;
in a plan or design: The university building program is still only on paper.
- to cover with wallpaper or apply wallpaper to: They papered the bedroom last summer.
- to line or cover with paper.
- to distribute handbills, posters, etc., throughout: to paper a neighborhood with campaign literature.
- to fold, enclose, or wrap in paper.
- to supply with paper.
- [Informal.]to deluge with documents, esp. those requiring one to comply with certain technical procedures, as a means of legal harassment: He papered the plaintiff to force a settlement.
- to fill (a theater or the like) with spectators by giving away free tickets or passes.
- [Archaic.]a. to write or set down on paper.b. to describe in writing.
- to apply wallpaper to walls.
- paper over, to patch up or attempt to conceal (a difference, disagreement, etc.) so as to preserve a friendship, present a unified opinion, etc.: to paper over a dispute.
- made of paper or paperlike material: a paper bag.
thin, flimsy, or frail.
- of, pertaining to, or noting routine clerical duties.
- pertaining to or carried on by means of letters, articles, books, etc.: a paper war.
- written or printed on paper.
- existing in theory or principle only and not in reality: paper profits.
- indicating the first event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- including many patrons admitted on free passes, as an audience for a theatrical performance: It's a paper house tonight.
This article about Desk Pad Refill Paper have 8 images it's including Delightful Desk Pad Refill Paper #1 At-A-Glance Executive 12-Month Desk Pad AAGSW20100, Attractive Desk Pad Refill Paper Amazing Pictures #2 Ultimate Office, Wonderful Desk Pad Refill Paper #3 Exacompta Desk Pad Refill · Exacompta Desk Pad Refill ., Desk Pad Refill Paper #4 Durable Calendar Desk Mat Refill, Exacompta Desk Pad Refill ., Amazon.com : Exacompta Faf Desk Refill Pad Only No.4 Graph : Office Products, Desk Pad Refill Paper #7 Picture 1 Of 1, Note-Pad-Refills. Below are the images:
Desk Pad Refill Paper appear to supply an impact plus a different setting while in the home shades of white. Used to the inner wall of the cooker (cooking area) to generate acrylic splashes easy to clear. Home having a vintage design would be to implement home backsplash tile with a kite condition floral and beige features give consequence to the brown colour in some components. Shades of white can be in designing a kitchen, a favorite. Consequently is also applied inside the kitchen below.
In the event the common hardwood Desk Pad Refill Paper below utilizing organic rock utilizing a ceramic material, then your home shaped like tile on the wallin the cooking / oven. The kitchen would be to supply bright and effect tones using a kitchen refrigerator storage and orange. Aspects of bulb lamp inside the home building intimate environment of inviting and your kitchen!
Home cupboard white colour blends with all the kitchen backsplash tile white and pretty inexperienced using a floral design. Applying your kitchen backsplash tile on the drain with ceramic theme that was orange patterned racial make bedroom kitchen friend be more great. Kitchens are pursuing somewhat unique.