The article of Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem was published on December 27, 2017 at 2:09 pm. It is published in the Interior category. Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem is labelled with Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem, Consecutive, Interior, Angles, Theorem..
Consecutivecon•sec•u•tive (kən sek′yə tiv),USA pronunciation adj.
- following one another in uninterrupted succession or order;
successive: six consecutive numbers, such as 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
- marked by logical sequence.
- expressing consequence or result: a consecutive clause.
Interiorin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.
Anglesan•gle1 (ang′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- the space within two lines or three or more planes diverging from a common point, or within two planes diverging from a common line.
- the figure so formed.
- the amount of rotation needed to bring one line or plane into coincidence with another, generally measured in radians or in degrees, minutes, and seconds, as in 12° 10prime;
30ʺ, which is read as 12 degrees, 10 minutes, and 30 seconds.
- an angular projection;
a projecting corner: the angles of a building.
- a viewpoint;
standpoint: He looked at the problem only from his own angle.
- slant (def. 11).
- the point of view from which copy is written, esp. when the copy is intended to interest a particular audience: The financial editor added a supplementary article from the investor's angle.
- one aspect of an event, problem, subject, etc.: The accountant emphasized the tax angle of the leasing arrangement.
- [Motion Pictures, Photog.]See angle shot.
- [Informal.]a secret motive: She's been too friendly lately—what's her angle?
- any of the four interceptions of the equatorial circle by the two basic axes, the horizon and the meridian: commonly identified by the compass directions.
- See angle iron (def. 2).
- [Slang.]play the angles, to use every available means to reach one's goal: A second-rate talent can survive only by playing all the angles.
- to move or bend in an angle.
- to set, fix, direct, or adjust at an angle: to angle a spotlight.
- to write or edit in such a way as to appeal to a particular audience;
slant: She angled her column toward teenagers.
- to turn sharply in a different direction: The road angles to the right.
- to move or go in angles or at an angle: The trout angled downstream.
Theoremthe•o•rem (thē′ər əm, thēr′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a theoretical proposition, statement, or formula embodying something to be proved from other propositions or formulas.
- a rule or law, esp. one expressed by an equation or formula.
- [Logic.]a proposition that can be deduced from the premises or assumptions of a system.
- an idea, belief, method, or statement generally accepted as true or worthwhile without proof.
This blog post of Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem have 6 images , they are 6 Theorem 3.6 Consecutive Interior ., Exceptional Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem #2 Proof: Consecutive Interior Angles Are Supplementary - YouTube, Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem #3 This Applet Will Help Students Discover The Relationship Between The Corresponding Angles Postulate And Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem., M1 Consecutive And Alternate Exterior Angles, Proof: Consecutive Interior Angles Converse - YouTube, Examples. Below are the photos:
Everyone knows that Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem shade is one for making a beautiful room style of the most significant facets. Coloring is a vital element for producing , designing or remodeling designs, thus choosing the colors that are right has to be carefully considered.
As previously mentioned in the previous article, along with can drive influence on understanding, feeling and connection. Consequently, you need to pay special consideration in choosing the coloring that is right on your household rooms.
The bed room can be an area where we sleep, a retreat where we sleep whenever we are drained, tired of the everyday regimen, or simply whenever we are ill. The sack could be the area where we wished stay silent, examine a popular book or just to be alone. Bedrooms must be a spot that could create us feel comfortable.