The post about Bike Rack Carrier Hitch was uploaded on October 9, 2017 at 10:54 am. This blog post is uploaded on the Rack category. Bike Rack Carrier Hitch is labelled with Bike Rack Carrier Hitch, Bike, Rack, Carrier, Hitch..
Bikebike1 (bīk),USA pronunciation n., v., biked, bik•ing.
- a bicycle.
- a motorbike.
- a motorcycle.
- [Harness Racing.]a sulky with tires like those of a bicycle.
- get off one's bike, [Australian Informal.]to lose control of oneself or become angry.
- to ride a bike: I bike to work.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Carriercar•ri•er (kar′ē ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that carries.
- an employee of the post office who carries mail.
- a person who delivers newspapers, magazines, etc., on a particular route.
- an individual or company, as a railroad or steamship line, engaged in transporting passengers or goods for profit.
- See common carrier.
- a company that acts or functions as an underwriter or insurer.
- a frame, usually of metal, attached to a vehicle for carrying skis, luggage, etc., as on top of an automobile or station wagon;
- See aircraft carrier.
- an individual harboring specific pathogenic organisms who, though often immune to the agent harbored, may transmit the disease to others.
- an individual possessing an unexpressed, recessive trait.
- the bearer of a defective gene.
- Also called car′rier wave′. the wave whose amplitude, frequency, or phase is to be varied or modulated to transmit a signal.
- [Mach.]a mechanism by which something is carried or moved.
- a catalytic agent that brings about a transfer of an element or group of atoms from one compound to another.
- Also called charge carrier. any of the mobile electrons or holes in a metal or semiconductor that enable it to conduct electrical charge.
- [Physical Chem.]a usually inactive substance that acts as a vehicle for an active substance.
- See carrier pigeon.
- [Painting.]base1 (def. 15b).
Hitchhitch1 (hich),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to fasten or tie, esp. temporarily, by means of a hook, rope, strap, etc.;
tether: Steve hitched the horse to one of the posts.
- to harness (an animal) to a vehicle (often fol. by up).
- to raise with jerks (usually fol. by up);
hike up: to hitch up one's trousers.
- to move or draw (something) with a jerk.
- to bind by marriage vows;
unite in marriage;
marry: They got hitched in '79.
- to catch, as on a projection;
snag: He hitched his jeans on a nail and tore them.
- to stick, as when caught.
- to fasten oneself or itself to something (often fol. by on).
- to move roughly or jerkily: The old buggy hitched along.
- to hobble or limp.
- hitch up, to harness an animal to a wagon, carriage, or the like.
- the act or fact of fastening, as to something, esp. temporarily.
- any of various knots or loops made to attach a rope to something in such a way as to be readily loosened. Cf. bend1 (def. 18).
- a period of military service: a three-year hitch in the Navy.
- an unexpected difficulty, obstacle, delay, etc.: a hitch in our plans for the picnic.
- a hitching movement;
jerk or pull.
- a hitching gait;
a hobble or limp.
- a fastening that joins a movable tool to the mechanism that pulls it.
- a fault having a throw less than the thickness of a coal seam being mined.
- a notch cut in a wall or the like to hold the end of a stull or other timber.
Bike Rack Carrier Hitch have 8 images it's including Hitch Carrier Bike Rack Attachment, StowAway SwingAway Frame Cargo And Bike Rack Grayed Out Vehicle, Yakima DrTray - 1.25\, Piggyback Bicycle Rack Carrying Four Bikes, Thule 963PRO Spare Me Pro Bike Rack, Best Hitch Mount 4 Bike Rack-rack.jpg, Thule T2 Pro - 2 Bike 2 Inch, Hollywood Racks Sport Rider SE2 2-Bike Rack With Cargo Carrier Review Video | Etrailer.com. Following are the photos:
Bike Rack Carrier Hitch to work with employees functions actions especially for office personnel who perform work activity at the office. Work seat is not just of satisfying what's needed that really must be possessed by any company / business enterprise involved for the reason that they do, as a means. Based on the performance or usability seat comes with an important role in determining the image of a person within the place and function of every, as an example of the seat for your director, of course, must be tailored as director to his position.
Independent of the features or needs an office chair likewise typically matched together with the coloring of office interiors and in addition tastes a color which can be spur your drive to act as well as personnel. Don't underestimate choose a cozy office chairs because you will find comfortable the results of your work additionally helps optimal in his function and also workplace seat is likely to make you your investment time in the work.
It is difficult right, chairs for staff / employees get the MAJOR BOS. Besides a level with staff that is other later, in addition it provides the feeling that's negative for his leadership, what he explained later. We might strike on an even or reprimand termination. Why should adjusted with Bike Rack Carrier Hitch in line with the location or function? It's important in leadership to make it look skilled and also have specialist.