Antique Chandelier Chain was uploaded on September 18, 2017 at 11:50 pm. This image is published on the Chandelier category. Antique Chandelier Chain is labelled with Antique Chandelier Chain, Antique, Chandelier, Chain..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Antique Chandelier Chain have 3 photos it's including Chain - Chandelier Chain -Swag Chain - Fixture Chain - Bead Chain, Antique Lamp Co., Chain 10. Here are the pictures:
One of the most frequent issues we request is how is my tub vanity repainted by me? The baths so are additionally the bathroom's focus and have benefits over the years. By remodeling or repainting your Antique Chandelier Chain, you're able to deliver life to the old toilet, paint the bathtub vanity with relative ease and requires only a few days of work and create a wonderful weekend task.
First we need to prepare bathroom case to do this you need sandpaper screwdriver. Using your screwdriver and remove every one of the compartments from your own recent case. Next grab your sandpaper along with a little bit of mud all accomplished in the makeup case. Make sure the mud both facets of the bathroom door. Somewhat clean the whole bathroom with gentle detergent once you have accomplished sanding the doorway.
Use a high-quality primer to let the Antique Chandelier Chain t's external floor consult the local equipment shop to have the right primer for your particular project. Allow primer dry before trying to paint-your bathroom vanity. Recording from all edges around your bathroom counter never to get color on floors or your walls.