Anglesey Cottages For Rent was published at August 29, 2017 at 7:19 am. It is uploaded on the Cottage category. Anglesey Cottages For Rent is tagged with Anglesey Cottages For Rent, Anglesey, Cottages, For, Rent..
AngleseyAn•gle•sey (ang′gəl sē),USA pronunciation n.
- an island and historic county in Gwynedd, in NW Wales.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Rentrent1 (rent),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment made periodically by a tenant to a landlord in return for the use of land, a building, an apartment, an office, or other property.
- a payment or series of payments made by a lessee to an owner in return for the use of machinery, equipment, etc.
- [Econ.]the excess of the produce or return yielded by a given piece of cultivated land over the cost of production;
the yield from a piece of land or real estate.
- profit or return derived from any differential advantage in production.
- [Obs.]revenue or income.
- for rent, available to be rented, as a home or store: an apartment for rent.
- to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out).
- to take and hold (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent to the landlord or owner.
- to be leased or let for rent: This apartment rents cheaply.
- to lease or let property.
- to take possession of and use property by paying rent: She rents from a friend.
Anglesey Cottages For Rent have 9 photos including Cwm Farm, The Ultimate Farmhouse Holiday Cottage In Trearddur Bay, Anglesey, Jolly Sailor, Endless Sea Views, Nr Lighthouse In The RSPB Reserve At South Stack On Anglesey. South Stack Cottage Rental, The Cottage - Luxury Accommodation For Up To 5, First Look Inside The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge's Anglesey Home - Telegraph, Cottages.com, Bryngwran Barn Rental - Open Plan Layout Showing Mezzanine Sleeping Deck Above The Dining Area, Old Barns, Rhosneigr Cottage Rental - Trewyn Bach. Here are the photos:
Invest their free time after arrested by busy nights, drinking dairy coffee with buddies or household work together at home is really a scenario along with a great environment. Instances heat, regain your energy with a large amount of thoughts of camaraderie and recover power to fight the stress of the work.
Contemporary coffee-table affects the decor is magnificent and classy in appearance of the house. It's better for you to learn the different styles and types of modern coffeetable on the internet, if you'd like to place a contemporary coffeetable in the livingroom.
A Anglesey Cottages For Rent could echo the private preference of decorating the household area. If you are a person who has a contemporary home layout, you may choose various contemporary coffee table to your home. Modern coffee table displaying individual preference.