Bentwood Coat Rack was published on July 25, 2017 at 5:15 am. It is posted on the Rack category. Bentwood Coat Rack is tagged with Bentwood Coat Rack, Bentwood, Coat, Rack..
Bentwoodbent•wood (bent′wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
- wood steamed and bent for use in furniture.
- an article of furniture made of bentwood.
- of or pertaining to furniture made principally of pieces of wood of circular or oval section, steamed, bent, and screwed together: a bentwood rocking chair.
Coatcoat (kōt),USA pronunciation n.
- an outer garment with sleeves, covering at least the upper part of the body: a new fur coat; a coat for formal wear.
- a natural integument or covering, as the hair, fur, or wool of an animal, the bark of a tree, or the skin of a fruit.
- a layer of anything that covers a surface: That wall needs another coat of paint.
- a mucous layer covering or lining an organ or connected parts, as on the tongue.
- See coat of arms.
- [Archaic.]a petticoat or skirt.
- a garment indicating profession, class, etc.
- the profession, class, etc., so indicated.
- to cover with a layer or coating: He coated the wall with paint. The furniture was coated with dust.
- to cover thickly, esp. with a viscous fluid or substance: Heat the mixture until it coats a spoon. The boy was coated with mud from head to foot.
- to cover or provide with a coat.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
The blog post about Bentwood Coat Rack have 5 attachments , they are Coat ., Niche Mia Bentwood Coat Rack, Thonet Style Bentwood Coat Rack Julesmoderne Bentwood Coat Rack, Niche Mia Bentwood Coat Rack, Chairish. Here are the pictures:
This stand comes with natural or metallic colour such as dreary, black or bright. Chairs are used not too much and too simple with 3 seats' number. This table is simply used for chatting and eating because the dimension is not too large. Products used glass or ie steel.
The Bentwood Coat Rack ideal for natural kind of kitchen area. This natural table features a square-shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural feeling. This table mixes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops also wider so that it can be utilized to place fruits, kitchen utensils such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once slim having a round or rectangular feet are small and slim in order to steer clear of the impact of rigidity within the kitchen.