Bowling Green Social Security Office was published on July 14, 2017 at 4:04 am. It is posted at the Office category. Bowling Green Social Security Office is labelled with Bowling Green Social Security Office, Bowling, Green, Social, Security, Office..
Bowlingbowl•ing (bō′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several games in which players standing at one end of an alley or green roll balls at standing objects or toward a mark at the other end, esp. a game in which a heavy ball is rolled from one end of a wooden alley at wooden pins set up at the opposite end. Cf. boccie, candlepin (def. 2), duckpin (def. 2), lawn bowling, ninepin (def. 2), tenpin (def. 2).
- the game of bowls.
- an act or instance of playing or participating in any such game: Bowling is a pleasant way to exercise.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Socialso•cial (sō′shəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, devoted to, or characterized by friendly companionship or relations: a social club.
- seeking or enjoying the companionship of others;
- of, pertaining to, connected with, or suited to polite or fashionable society: a social event.
- living or disposed to live in companionship with others or in a community, rather than in isolation: People are social beings.
- of or pertaining to human society, esp. as a body divided into classes according to status: social rank.
- involved in many social activities: We're so busy working, we have to be a little less social now.
- of or pertaining to the life, welfare, and relations of human beings in a community: social problems.
- noting or pertaining to activities designed to remedy or alleviate certain unfavorable conditions of life in a community, esp. among the poor.
- pertaining to or advocating socialism.
- living habitually together in communities, as bees or ants. Cf. solitary (def. 8).
- growing in patches or clumps.
- [Rare.]occurring or taking place between allies or confederates.
- a social gathering or party, esp. of or as given by an organized group: a church social.
Securityse•cu•ri•ty (si kyŏŏr′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- freedom from danger, risk, etc.;
- freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt;
- something that secures or makes safe;
- freedom from financial cares or from want: The insurance policy gave the family security.
- precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, espionage, etc.: The senator claimed security was lax and potential enemies know our plans.
- a department or organization responsible for protection or safety: He called security when he spotted the intruder.
- protection or precautions taken against escape;
custody: The dangerous criminal was placed under maximum security.
- an assurance;
- something given or deposited as surety for the fulfillment of a promise or an obligation, the payment of a debt, etc.
- one who becomes surety for another.
- an evidence of debt or of property, as a bond or a certificate of stock.
- Usually, securities. stocks and bonds.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as security: The company has instituted stricter security measures.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Bowling Green Social Security Office have 8 pictures it's including Social Security Offices, Bowling Green Social Security Office, McDowell, Stromatt, With Offices Located In Bowling Green And Louisville And Convenient 'house Calls' In Northern Kentucky, We Look Forward To Helping You, The Saver, ., Steve Keys, 2451 Industrial Drive, P.O. Box 9896, Bowling Green, KY 42101, Fruit Of The Loom, Inc., Corporate Offices Are Headquartered In Bowling Green, Ky., With Operations In 44 Countries Globally., McDowell, Stromatt. Following are the pictures:
The home typically has a unique figure. Also with all cottages or the pad are observed in the UK. Do not desire to adjust the building's structure is an excessive amount of, Bowling Green Social Security Office designs and conventional cottage compete.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th-century and is now after dark stage of redevelopment. In place of attempting to replicate the style of the pad, Alex St made a decision to create an additional home layout that preserve the character of this home and will lessen the complete lodge's structural change.
Never requested a result, beautiful! So that you can maintain the character of the building, the custom Alex Saint of Home Structure incorporating a home design independent of the principal building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, the UK may be the building under consideration.